About The Practice
We aim to:
- Work together as a practice team and in partnership with our patients, families and carers, involving them in decision making by listening and supporting them
- Keep a motivated team who feel valued and supported by the GP Partnership and encourage them to achieve the aims and objectives while meeting their own personal and professional goals
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity and respect in a safe and accessible environment
- Prevent Ill health, improve well being and provide services that improve local health outcomes by following agreed care pathways and practice evidence based medicine to the highest standard
- To deliver value for money and be financially sustainable
The Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) is the annual reward and incentive programme detailing GP practice achievement results. QOF awards surgeries achievement points for:
- managing some of the most common chronic diseases e.g. asthma, diabetes
- how well the practice is organised
- how patients view their experience at the surgery
- the amount of extra services offered such as child health and maternity services.
View the latest QOF scores here
We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.
However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.
To pursue a complaint please contact the practice manager who will deal with your concerns appropriately. Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception.